This is a hot topic so I wanted to be able to bring you some more information around Essential Oils and Babies.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE WITH ESSENTIAL OILS?
You will probably fall into one of the 5 categories. #1 - I have never heard of Essential Oils.
#2 - I have never tried Essential Oils.
#3 - I use Essential Oils.
#4 - I have used Essential Oils for a long time.
#5 - I teach others about Essential Oils.
So if you are new and have never heard or used essential oils, let me tell you a little more about what they are.
WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of Essential Oils. These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants.
They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. Essential Oils give plants their distinctive smells, protect plants, and play a role in plant pollination.
In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, Essential Oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health care practices.
So Essential Oils:
• Are naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds;
• Are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants;
• Protect plants against environmental threats and provide beneficial properties;
• Are highly concentrated when distilled for purity, potency, and efficacy;
• Have been used historically for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices.
ARE YOU OPEN TO USING NATURAL PRODUCTS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY?
Then come and register for my FREE Online Class where I’ll teach you all about how to use essential oils safely with babies.